Bordeaux Proteome is a scientific and technological platform open to all academic and private scientific communities through the provision of services, materials and expertise in the field of proteomic analysis.
Based on the most innovative technologies and methodologies and the latest generation instruments, Bordeaux Proteome offers services in protein analysis by mass spectrometry and associated separation techniques.
A complete service offer integrating the identification, characterization and quantification / differential analysis of proteins is offered by the platform.
Since 2015, Bordeaux Proteome has been certified ISO 9001 and NF X 50-900. The certified Quality Management System concerns our activities: Research, technological development and expertise in mass spectrometry and proteomics in the fields of Biology, Health and Agronomy.
- Identification of proteins in complex mixtures.
- Quantitation and measurement of protein differential expression with / without labeling
- Characterization of co/post-translational modifications
- de novo sequencing
- Protein partners identification (Interactomics, protein complexes).
Multi-omic analysis (proteins, lipids, polysaccharides)
De novo sequencing de novo
Spatial distribution on tissues
Exogeneous compound quantification using MALDI MSI
MSI data processing
Affinity-based protein profiling
LiP-MS (limited proteolysis)
Top-Down MS protein characterization
* Parternship with Centre de Bioinformatique de Bordeaux